Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Clearance at Target

That is my first haul from 50% off--well two hauls actually. Not pictured is 7 2-pks of Bounty paper towels. Normally I only purchase at 50% off what will not make it to 75% off. And normally it isn't this much...but when I ventured to Target on Saturday, I was shocked at how much was gone. I have never seen a clearance go so fast. I went back Sunday evening (for milk LOL) and there was even less so I grabbed a few more things.
Tomorrow the clearance should be 75% off and my plan is to head out to be there when they open. I didn't get any candy because I normally wait until 90 percent but I fear that I will miss out on the good stuff if I don't go tomorrow.
While at Target check out the Glade deal. If you purchase 4 holiday scented candles, you get a $5 GC. There are various coupons floating around. I bought the apple cinnamon on Saturday with B1G1 q's and found B2G1 q's and a $2 off coupon inside!! They were running low at my Target but hopefully they will get more in--I think the deal lasts until December sometime.
Also this week, you can get Kelloggs cereal and a free gallon of milk (some Targets are giving a GC). If you manged to get the $1 q's for Kelloggs it is a pretty good deal.
I love Target!!!

No comments: