Thursday, April 21, 2011

One More Deal Post....Toys R Us

When I did my big day of deal hunting, I also hit Toys R Us. I saved about 50 percent, which isn't that great but I got some things that will go in Easter baskets this weekend.





I purchased:
2 Crayola Color Wonder Color and Stow things (9.99 BOGO)
2 Color Explosion packs (11.99 BOGO)
2 Vtech Buzz Lightyear Alphaberry (15.99 BOGO)

I used:
$3 off $3 or more purchase from a birthday sign up with one of the boys
2 $2 off coupons for the Crayola
2 $1 off coupons for Crayola

I also had 2 $5 off coupons for Vtech which I intended in using but the stuff that was BOGO and more than 19.99 (required for the coupon) were not things that we would use. They were geared more towards infant. So I opted to get the Buzz Lightyear things that teach spelling, ABC order and have several games and not use my coupons.

My total out of pocket was 32.49 with a savings of 41.97. These will all be nice additions to the Easter baskets.

No comments: