Thursday, July 29, 2010

Publix~~July 27th

It has been a while since I have posted. In all honesty, it has been a while since I have been to Publix. We have a lot of stuff going on here at home and I just haven't had time to shop the deals. But we were out of cereal and since that is my favorite deal at Publix, I decided to head out this week coupons in hand.



Here is what I found:
2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs
2 boxes of Corn Chex
2 boxes of Trix
6 boxes of Cheerios
2 Stouffers family size lazagna
6 boxes of Tuna/Chicken Helper
2 Glade scented oil refills
4 Glade jar candles
2 loaves Cole mini-loaves

Total before sales/coupons: 90.25
Coupons/sales: 60.69
Total out of pocket: 29.56

Total Savings: 67%

I am already getting my things together for next week at Publix. I really need to set time aside each week specifically for working on coupons and deals. With the changes happening in our home, I am going to need it more than ever!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Beck! That's great! I wish we had a Publix.

~Polly