Saturday, October 11, 2008

CVS 10/11/08

I think I said last week that I was going to make an effort to get to CVS earlier in the week--well, I didn't and I couldn't find some things that I wanted. Here is what I did get...

  • 2 Irish Spring Speed Stick deoderant
  • 1 Bic Soleil razor
  • 2 Soleil 4 count cartridge refills
  • 2 CVS brand spray sanitizer
  • 1 Colgate MaxFresh
  • 2 Purex detergent
  • 1 Vitamin Water

Everything gave me ECBs back except for the Purex. The Purex was on sale for 2.99 (down from 6.99) and I had coupons. I almost didn't get it but a woman ahead of me in line asked the manager if they had any in the back--they did--so I had him get me 2 as well.

Total before: 37.19

I used 6.35 in q's and 14.00 in ECBs making my OOP 18.37 but I got back 20.29 in ECBs and 4 pretty good CVS coupons. I don't think this week at CVS is anything great--which is OK, I will be busy with our parish's Greek Festival and probably will not make it to the store at all. LOL But my ECBs are all rolled into November now so that is alright.

No comments: