Friday, January 30, 2009

Walgreens 1/24/09

This is the result of actually 2 trips to Walgreens. I don't normally shop Walgreens because everytime I have, I have had problems using coupons or RR or something. There is another Walgreens I could try but it is farther than I would like to drive and is pretty much out of the way for me.



On my first visit, I got the Ragu, Skippy, Pepsi and Kotex. I earned $21 in RR. I told the cashier, "I will be right back to use those in a minute." We took the stuff out to the car and came back in. On the 2nd visit I got the Lipton tea bags, Pantene shampoo, Kotex and Lever soap. I used several q's for all of it. After those my total was $41.xx she then tried to use my RR and they wouldn't work. She said, "You should have used these first." And I am thinking, "YOU should have put them in first since I handed them to you that way." She tried several time and they would not work. *grrrrr* So she handed them back to me. I still save almost $30 on that trip but wanted to use the RR to lower my oop. I also earned another $10 RR.



So from the two trips me oop was about $70 and I earned $31 RR. Frustrated, I decided to just go spend the RR the next week.

I stopped in on Tuesday, the 27th and got this:



6 packs of diapers. They were on sale for 5.99. I have 2 in diapers (one I need to start potty training). So this is helpful and something that I needed. I also got 3 cokes for my shopping helpers. LOL My oop was 11.26 (probably should have only gotten 5 packs but I like things to be even. LOL)

No comments: