Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Survey Sites that Pay!!!!

In today's economy, I think we are all finding that every little bit counts! One way to earn a little extra cash or gifts is through online survey sites. If you are like me, you cruise a lot of blogs and see people mention this site or that site but you wonder, "How do I know that I won't get a ton of spam?" or "How do I know this site is legit?" Wouldn't it be nice to have a list of tried and true survey sites? And have that list complied by people you can trust? Well, guess what? Now there is!!

HotCouponWorld has made a list of 19 survey sites!! These sites are legit! They are a good way to earn extra money because they really do pay out! And even better, you won't get bombarded by a ton of spam---although some sites still send a little, you won't be overwhelmed.

Something I have done to help with spam and to keep on top of my surveys is create a separate email (from a free site like GoogleMail or Yahoo) just for surveys.

Not only are online surveys a great way to make money or earn points which can be redeemed for gifts but you might also be chosen to test new products!!

Check out HotCouponWorld's list of recommended survey sites and start earning some cash today!!

No comments: