Saturday, January 23, 2010

CVS 1/19 and 1/22

I made two trips to CVS this week. I didn't intend to but that is what happens when you mess up on the first trip. LOL The picture above is from the first trip on the 19th after my big Publix trip.

2 bags of M&Ms
2 4-pks of Starbucks drinks
2 Pantene conditioners
2 bags of Lays chips
4 Oust spray
2 Gatorade G2
1 Sobe Lifewater
1 CVA GreenBagTag

I used a $3 coupon for the Pantene and 2 BOGO free coupons for the Oust. I forgot about the 2 50cent coupons for the G2s.

My total was 41.70 *yikes* and since I hadn't been shopping at CVS in FOREVAH, had no ECBs. So paid that much.

I got back $2; $2; $12 in ECBs--notice I did not get the $10 ECB for the Pepsi products. Apparently I miscalculated because my receipt showed that I only purchased 18.25 for it. *shaking head*

So my 2nd trip to CVS this week was (no picture): 3 Sobe Lifewaters and 1 pk of CVS Cottonballs (we needed). Total was 7.73 and I got back $1; $10 in ECBs.

For the week I got back 27.00 back in ECBs. All ready to get started for another week.

No comments: