Saturday, November 22, 2008

Target Glade deal


If you have not checked out the Glade deal at Target, you might want to. If you purchase 4 holiday scents, you get a $5 gift card. But be warned, it will only do one per guest per transaction. (I found that out yesterday LOL).


I purchased 4 things a few weeks ago with some B1G1 coupons for the scented oil holders but since then my Target has been out of the holders.


I have a bunch of Glad coupons and since I go to Target a lot, I figure I could grab some each time I go. This week I bought: 4 scented oil refills (Cinnamon Gingerbread scent); 2 Vanilla Breeze refill with warmer; and 2 twin packs of Glistening Snow refills.
The scented oil refills are priced 2.50 at my Target. And I had 1.50 off 2 coupons.
I also used some B1G1 coupons on the refill packs.
And I got back 2 $5 GC (the nice cashier did 2 transactions for me).
So far I have $15 in GC and between Target and CVS, I have enough air fresheners to make an NFL locker room smell great! LOL

No comments: