Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yes, another Publix post....

I promise that I will have more than just Publix posts at some point, but it seems that Publix is my saving place of choice right now. Today I focused on stock piling and back to school stuff. As I said in my previous post, our children will be going to public school so I will need stuff for either after school or packing in lunches. I again saw a "sneak peek" of the ad and ordered extra coupons from Coupons by Dede and My Coupon Hunter.


7 boxes of cereal
11 boxes of Lance crackers
6 boxes Nabisco munch packs
3 boxes of Crystal Light PureFit drink mix
8 boxes of fruit snack
12 bottles of salad dressing
2 jars of pasta sauce
12 cans of almonds
12 jars of pickles

Non-deal items:
gallon of milk; 2 cokes

Total before sales/coupons: 239.16
Discounts/coupons: 157.20
Total out of pocket: 81.96

Total savings of 65.73%

No comments: