Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to CVS

Poor picture quality, sorry. I was trying to get things cleaned up before hubby got home and did not succeed. LOL

I went to CVS today because I had some ECBs that was going to expire this week. My goal at CVS is to build my stockpile back up and just get out with SOME ECBs. I used to get so upset if I got back less bucks than I spent but realize that that doesn't really matter. As long as I have ECBs to roll, I am good.

So today I got:
1 tub of gum (needed a filler LOL)
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 Crest toothpaste
1 4-pk of disposable razors
4 Glade Sense and Spray starter kits
4 Sobe Life Water

Total before coupons: 41.96
Minus coupons used: 21.34
Total: 20.62+tax
Used 22.00 in ECBs and ended up paying 1.34 out of pocket

I got back 15.50 in ECBs to use next time and I still have 5 or 6 from last time.

The best deal was the Glade. They are $6 each. I had $4 off coupons for each one making them $2 each. If you buy $12 worth (2 Sense and Spray so $4 after coupons) you get back $4 in ECBs which makes them free!

And I added 2 tubes of toothpaste to my stash!

No comments: