Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brand Ambassador!!!!

It is no secret among those who know me well that I am a big fan of ABC Daytime! I started watching ABC Soaps with my Grandmother when I was a little girl. I can remember watching Ryan's Hope while she did crochet or quilted in her living room. My love for them continued through my teen years as my brother and I skipped after school activities to watch Luke and Laura get married. We talked about characters like they were part of our family. When playing "house" in the basement, our neighbors or spouses were named Scotty, Robert, Anna, Frisco or Felicia.

As I grew older, I would go through spurts as I am sure all soap fans do. You watch every day then you come to a point when you still watch but not as much as you once did. Then a story line shows up that makes you WANT to watch! You can't wait for 3pm to come so you can see what trouble Sonny and Jason will get into next!! Or why James Franco decided to do a guest stint! LOL

Right now on GH, I am loving Lulu and Dante/Dominic. They are such a cute couple! And who doesn't love that Helena is back to strike fear in the hearts of all she comes in contact with!! Makes you wish that Stavros and Stefan would pop back in!!

So why am I talking about General Hospital when previously I just bragged about my shopping? I have been chosen to be part of the General Hospital Brand Ambassador Program through MomCentral. What a neat opportunity!! I admit I get jealous of those "BigDealMoms" on twitter. And while I might not be a Big Deal, my love of ABC Daytime has paid off!

Do you love GH? You might want to head over to MomCentral to enter the contest they currently have running. You could win a trip to LA, a tour of the General Hospital set and a walk-on role!! The contest is open until February 28th so jump over there and enter!!

Disclaimer:

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments: